Trentino Guest Card
Travel free on all public transport (including trains) in Trentino and free admission and discounts to more than 70 attractions (museums, parks, thermal baths, tasting)!
Trentino Guest Card is a special card issued as a special welcome gift for guests who have booked on this website.
With the Trentino Guest Card you can travel free on all public transport in Trentino (Bus stop in front of our Hotel) and enter free or receive discounts to more than 70 attractions!
Bonus and Discount
- Arco Castle
- Muse (natural science museum of Trento)
- Buonconsiglio Castle
- Drena Castle
- Apponale tower in Riva del Garda
- MAG Riva
- MAG Arco
- Botanic Garden in Arco (Arboreo)
- Unlimited access to the urban and suburban public transport network of Trentino Trasporti and to regional trains.
- Cableway Malcesine – Monte Baldo – 10% Discount
- Reptiland In Riva Del Garda – 20% Discount
- Elias Adventure Park Di Dro – 20% Discount
- Garda Survival Experience Di Dro – 20% Discount
- Busatte Adventure Park In Torbole – 20% Discount
Free guided tours:
Limited places available. Booking required within 5pm of the previous day in the tourist offices Garda Trentino
- Tour Drena
- Tour Tenno
- Literary walks – Rilke, Kafka, Goethe
- Walking through the forts
Navigarda – Ferry Boat:
- A free transit Riva-Torbole (or vice versa) one way, bike transport included
- A discounted transit (€ 6. 60 instead of € 10. 00) Riva/Torbole – Limone round trip, bike transport included
- Discounted rate for Free Circulation Cards
The “E-CAR RECHARGER” Card, to fully recharge your car several times up to a total of 100 kWh, can be found at the tourist Office of Riva del Garda. The card is reserved for “Trentino Guest Card” holder.
** In Garda Trentino area the charging column is just behind the touris office of Riva del Garda on Viale Filzi.